- Most routine oral surgery procedures can be completed in office, but please note that in certain circumstances some procedures may need to be referred to an Oral Surgeon for use of sedation for patient comfort and safety.
- Extractions, whether routine or surgical, most extractions can be completed in office. During your appointment our staff will ensure we are doing everything to make you comfortable and have positive experience.
- Emergency exam and treatment of oral facial swelling and pain
- Removal or tooth remnants or tooth roots
- Fillings, made from tooth colored composite resin materials. Composite is used to restore chips, tooth decay, and also for cosmetic enhancements to replace old stained/discolored fillings if desired.
- Crowns, for teeth that have too large of fillings, crack, cavities, or fractures, after root canal treatment, and also cosmetic improvements. We also on occasion have to replace failing crowns due to fractures or decay underneath.
- Fixed Dental Bridge, a permanent dental prosthesis that fills spaces in you mouth with crowns fused together.
- Veneers, made from durable porcelain, veneers can greatly enhance tooth structure and color with minimal tooth loss. Veneers are mostly used for cosmetic enhancements and can be completed in two appointments like crowns and bridges. Veneers are only suitable for select patients with proper bite relationships and good hygiene and dietary habits. A consultation with a doctor will be needed to see if a patient is eligible.
Complete and Partial Dentures
- For patients with no remaining teeth dentures can improve your over all well being. Dentures greatly helps edentulous patients improve eating functions to enhance their nutrition.
- If a patient is missing some teeth and would like to have spaces filled for esthetics and function, a partial denture is also a great solution. If the remaining teeth are in good shape, meaning no gum problems or no cavities they make perfect anchors for partial dentures.
Periodontal or cleaning services
- Routine semi annual cleanings, important for preventing periodontal disease and cavities.
- Assessment and management of periodontal disease.
- Scaling and root planning aka deep cleanings
- Managing Gum health is vital not only to oral health but overall well being. Links between Gum disease and diabetes, heart disease, and mental health have been discovered and are still being researched on exact mechanisms.
- Preventive application of fluoride, fluoride and cleanings alone can slow down or stop cavities from forming saving tooth structure and money from your pocket.
- Implants are highly useful in today's modern dentistry and are the closest thing today we have to replace missing teeth. One or more teeth can be replaced with implants. Once healed and restored with a proper fitting crown you can use your implant just like natural teeth. Just like natural teeth you can have gum problems that arise if you do not clean them regularly at home and at a dental office. Dental implants can also be used to anchor complete or partial dentures in place for better function.
Call Us: (520) 896-3631
- Root Canal Therapy or root canals, are needed when the vital tissue inside the tooth containing nerves and blood vessels become inflamed or infected. During a root canal all nerve tissue is removed with specific files that remove and clean the canal. This will alleviate pain and suffering from a tooth ache and allow you to safely retain your tooth if infection occurs. Some teeth may be too damaged for root canal therapy and will need to evaluated prior to treatment.
Bradley O. Kaiser DMD PLLC